Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.33
- Klbkch shifted slightly,
a movement his Queeen picked up.
- “They have been unable to locate the exact entrance,
but two Gold-rank teams had already approached me and asked if the Antinium would dig in search of it.”
- Perhaps it was time for her to go through the Rite of Anastases,
but that would necessitate bring her to another Queen,
- or Queens,
Because this storage room contained item not useful for Soldiers and Workers fighting in the Dungeon,
- it was located closer to the surface.
- The walls of this building were crumbling;
the stone looked as it if would fall apart at the touch.
- A beam slanted as it seemed to audibly groan under the pressures exerted on it from above.
- I know,
but the way she said it—!
Can’t I go with them?
- Why do I have to be here?”
- He couldn’t close his eyes,
but Klbkch down at the ground,
- remembering as he spoke.
- a Level 18 [Commander],
a Level 11 [Diplomat],
and a Level 14 [Assassin].
- He’d been stronger,
- The Centenium were dead.
He was a Prognugator now.
- Klbkch grabbed at the two swords at his waist,
- Pisces scowled around his drink.
HE seemed happy Erin had brought out the alcohol,
- but even happier that she’d made more food—lunch,
Klbkch drained his mug,
- and looked at Erin.
- It appears to be a lesser version of the original spell,
but it seems quite useful in sheparding the annoying girl around.”
- She was cooking,
- and didn’t have time to do much else.
“In the worst cast scenario,
- they might kill the user,
but it was better than magic.
“Perhaps this trinket will allow me to consume products of dairy.”
- but her eyes lit up as she studied the final ring,
a wooden one traced with black lines a crude pattern and then polished until it shone.
- She hesitated,
“It’s not got much of a magical leak…
and I could use some protection”
- We’re spontaneous.
An enemy can be a friend and fortune change in a moment.
- If you’re with us,
- as your glorious leader,
I will lead you in a grand hunt for rats the world has ever seen.
- We’ll be wading through dung for weeks!”
- but this was different.
But Psices could clearly read the language.
- His lips moved,
- isn’t it?
The one with the broken dome”
- Lady Magnolia has found eight others,
not including Miss Ryoka Griffon and yourself.
- They are gathered with her,