Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.28
- awkward furry creatures that scampered around on all fours as much as two legs and nipped and got into trouble all over the camp were the only exception to this efficiency.
They had pretty much a free rein to do what they liked…
so long as they didn’t involve getting in the way or into too much trouble.
- Gnoll adults and elders were quick to cuff an errant child and send the unfortunate troublemaker whining back to play with the others.
But Ryoka refused to get up.
- She kept moving,
The Gnoll reached out and gingerly poked Erin in the side with one finger.
- That wasn’t bad,
- But Ryoka was so tired that after finishing the food her head was already nodding.
- aside from Urksh,
who scowled and chased after the Mrsha as she fled.
- I hesitate.
But not Mrsha looks up me.
- And slowly,
- mortal and fey,
but we are alike in once sense.
- Perhaps the tale of Superman,
Batman and all the other heroes I grew up aren’t such stories.
“To see a world in a grain of sand And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
- And eternity in an hour.”
Urksh shook his head slightly as he offered Ryoka a refilled back full of provisions.
She looked heartbroken Ryoka hesitated,
- and then turned and bent.
- Mrsha clung to her leg,
but at last Ryoka prized her loose.
- The young woman turned and waved towards the Gnolls,