Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.26
Brunkr’s scowled darkly down at the half-Elf.
- He nodded towards the door as he held Erin’s arm and leg.
- and getting hit.
Erin reeled back a furred paw smacked the stars into her vision and swung a few times at the Gnoll in front of her.
- There were so many.
- gasping in pain.
Erin stared stupidly as he skeleton shoved the Gnoll backwards and the larger Gnoll fell on his back.
- Toren wrenched the sword free and raised it high.
- He had a special type of arrow he used when fighting people,
and the blunt arrows might caught serious damage or break bones,
- but they wouldn’t kill with healing potions being so plentiful.
- and it was pushing itself onto its feet,
shaking it’s head in a very human way.
- Was it running out of mana?
Halrac didn’t know,
- but he drew a special arrow out of his quiver anyways.
- and Zevara’s only conscious thought was that it was lucky Olesm wasn’t here.
That was he wouldn’t see her kill that damn Human.
- was having trouble.
He was fighitng two enemies at once,
which wouldn’t normally be a problem ,but he couldn’t kill either.
- a Gnoll with a sword and shield,
- but his equipment wasn’t magical,
and so Urien could block his strikes with his enchanted great sword and push him back with his superior strength.
But the other was a human girl who Urien had thought he was going to save,
- and she was troublesome.
- shouting all the while.
It didn’t hurt much—despite Urien’s lack of armor,
- he had several enchanted rings that took the force of the impacts,
Urien grunted as the girl slammed into his side,
- and the Gnoll rushed forwards and bashed him with his shield.
Urien’s entire body lurched as all his momentum suddenly stopped against whatever had grabbed him.
- He looked over and saw a grinning Drake,
- Relc had no such compunctions.
As Urien guarded against one of his thrusts,
- Relc took a step back and twisted.
- “Liscor’s best.
He’s modereately famous in the south part of the continent.”
- The person known as Seborn shifted slightly.
He held his dagger backwards as he turned sideways towards Relc instead of Ulric.
- Both adventurers eyed the Drake,
- She felt something change,
and then felt her fist meet Brunk’s stomach.
- But instead of harmlessly bouncing off his furred body,
- Relc?—spinning past her,
dueling two adventuerers at once.
- One had…
- That urge grew in Erin’s chest,
until it felt like a living thin wanting to get free.
- And Erin felt like she could almost feel that desire in the air around her.
- and stared over at the inn.
Both adventuerers saw the entire hilltop had stopped,
- caught by the same oppressive weight that had struck them.
- and Klbkch lowered one of his swords,
keeping the over level with Revi’s throat.
- Halrac could see the drops of sweat as they rolled down her face.
- Erin didn’t hear,
but it made Brunk go wide-eyed and silent.
- Krshia dragged him off and suddenly—
The [Scout] guy.
- He looked angry and annoyed,
Moore’s fare wrinkled up with confusion,
- but he smiled and stuck out a massive hand anyways.
- Erin heard laughter,
and turned to see the other two adventuerers sitting at a table.
- as if he was speaking from inside some kind of room.
Ceria blinked at the two adventuerers in surprise.
But I’m only a Silver-rank adventurers!
- And I just lost my entire party.
“Moor is part-Giant as you know.
- He’s our [Mage].
“Haven’t you heard of the body snatches of Baleros?