Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.25
- She was dying.
Lyonette de Marquin registered this fact with better acceptance.
- She lay in the snow and knew it.
- keep walking,
but she was too tired and cold.
But the biting,
- painful cold had stopped a while ago,
- a scion of the Marquin house,
one of the Hundred Families of Terrandria,
- Sixth Princess in line to the Eternal Throne of Calanfer.
- Lyon curled up into a ball of pain and then felt something touching her.
She jerked and flaied at it feebly,
- but then—warmth.
- She just knew she was being saved,
and like a life wrecked survivor,
- she clung to hope.
- It was almost funny,
- Erin and Ceria were discussing the problem with the Gnolls—and Ceria was adamant that there would be one—when Lyonette stood up.
She left her clean plate and nearly arranged silverware on the table and stared at Erin,
- ignoring Ceria completely.
- But Erin had been stared at by dead Goblins,
- and angry Drakes capable of ripping her head off.
and tryied to flee.
Toren corned her and the girl huddled in a corner,
- shrieking and cursing at him until she calmed down.
- “I am a warrior of the Silverfang Tribe.
I have come here with my brethered,
- and safeguard my people here.
And that included protecting our honor.
- Walk softly,
- that’s bad.
But I don’t see any injures.
- Where did he hit you?”
stared at Lyon.
- She stared back at him,
- “You can’t hit me.
I heard you mistress say it.”
- After the one hundred and fifty-eighth time,
Lyon stopped screaming and trying to hit Toren and gave up and did when he wanted.
- It wasn’t as satisfying as hitting,
- she actually sort of resembled Lyon,
although Lyon’s hair was fair red and Yvlon had about a head of height on her and muscle and…
- Yvlon’s manners matched her good nature.
She shook Erin’s hand in her bed after Ceria introduced her,
- “Yvlon Byres.
An honor to meet you,
- Miss Erin.”
- Not all of it;
and in truth it wasn’t as if she’s lost her nose or anything like that.
- It was just—noticeable,
- I won’t.
If they’re deaths mean anything,
- it’s that I should keep on living.
- about less important things.
Erin had to describe her inn to Yvlon a few times and Ceria had to back her up before Yvlon would believe all the crazy things that had happened to Erin.
- She was especially interested in Ryoka,
It was word upon which all things changed.
- Erin stared towards the sky,