Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.21
- She’d thought she would die more than once before Toren managed to dig her out and Pisces melted part of the snow.
he’s said not a word,
- but left the inn.
- But she’d been down this road before,
and not she knew some things.
- The faeries were little jerks,
- Did you not already receive one favor?
For you bowl of milk and sugar.
- ‘Twas a paltry thing,
- that slight sensation on her skin,
and knew she’s remember it forever.
- A piece of a larger mystery.
and to her miscellaneous junk,
- he had come away with several useful items.
- Ceria looked up and paused as she shoveled porridge into her mouth.
The half-Elf ate fast and with less-table manners than might be hoped for,
- but at least she ate a lot.
- All the Gnolls were growling,
or facing the barracks with fists clenched or claws extened.
- Their hair was standing up,
- It is a dark day,
- What would faeries eat?
The trick was to abandoned common sense.
- To imagine the stupidest—no,
- But among them was something that looked like bluebells.
Erin took the deep flowers and placed them around the table like cups.
- and candles had been lit at each table,
giving the atmosphere of the room a dim,
- intimate setting.
- tearing hunks of bread out and eating them,
despite the fact that it shouldn’t have fit int their stomachs.
- in the strange way the fire kept going without any fuel.
She felt it was the faeries danced,
- creating wondrous patterns in the air that glowed as each candle slowly went out.
- [Skill –
Magical Cooking Learned.]
- They were small,
and piled together nearly on the table.
- They were quite pretty,