Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.20
Olesm was busy writing on pieces of paper as Erin explained.
- At least she looked happy.
- She’d had her morning run,
and that was helping dispel the effects of last night’s party and drinking.
But Ryoka could see him making commentary notes on another sheet of paper.
- And you only did that when…
- So Erin was helping whoever was on the other side of the world.
Ryoka eyed the pieces of paper.
- Would reading chess strategy help other [Tacticians]?
- That was it.
Think for five second and you could figure out one of the critical truths of this world.
- This system of leveling had not been created by someone from Ryoka and Erin’s world,
- She felt a pang of guilt,
remembering Yvlon had been at the Adventurer’s Guild and she’d never seen her.
- it was the creepiest sight she’d ever seen;
skeletons in biology class was one thing,
- but Ceria’s hand moved so naturally it was scary.
- but then he had to show Ceria something which he clearly thought was equally important.
He waved tightly-written papers full of chess notation at Ceria,
- who just blinked at them.
- King Arthur?
The stupid whanker didn’t even know of Caliburn when we spoke of it!”
- She flew at Ceria,
and shouting loudly at the half-Elf,
- hands reaching for her.
- Erin didn’t see Ryoka move.
Even as the Erin had flailed around desperately,
- the other girl had been moving slower,
Ryoka’s punched the Frost Faerie out of the air.
- Erin heard a yelp of surprise,
- it had worked.
The few faeries that had elected not to chase Erin had grumbled,
- but they’d agreed not to bother the half-Elf.
But it okay.
- And then Klbkch had come by with all the Workers he’d promised,
- but it’s not going to work.
It’s not going to make then individuals,
- or whatever.”
Kblkch was silent for so long,
- Erin was worried,