Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.09
- it really had nothing on the winter the Frost Faeries had brought.
Erin couldn’t ever remembering being so cold,
- and she could hear blowing winds shrieking through holes in the inn’s walls,
- was slowly turning into ice as the snow melted and refroze.
It was nearly ten eight feet tall,
- and Erin had no idea how it had got there.
- So he’d been outside the entire time,
- And somehow,
- “He came into the city covered in snow.
He tried to let me stay in the guild until I chased him out.
- He kept saying there was an avalanche.
so he got across the ocean.
- So what?”
- Wars on one continent are one thing,
but someone actually being able to cross the thousands of miles to another continent is unheard of!”
“If I’d started training with a sword when I was young…
- maybe I’d be around Level 12 by now.
“I’ve heard there’s an innkeeper who’s nearing Level 40 in the Human city up north.”
“I told Zevarra that,
- and she was very understanding.
Kblckh’s elbow shot out and rammed Relc in the side.
- The Drake yelped and glared at his friend.