Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.08
- From Celers to Remendia,
- as a child I liked them even if they did play awful pranks.
Back of my farm—well,
- we had a dog that had a wonderfully black coat…
“That’s six hundred miles north of here.
- Even if you started now,
“Six hundred miles?”
- the looks I’m getting from Garia tell me that Fals is not joking.
- I saw a map in one of the books I read,
- but I didn’t see the scale on it.
Six hundred miles?
- Is this place really that big?
- and I nod absently.
Six hundred miles.
- I could make that journey.
- “It’s just that it means there’s still parts of the world not yet explored.
Places I’ve around her where no one’s ever stepped foot.
A place this vast has secrets.”
- The [Alchemist] beckons us into the shop,
putting the potion carefully on one the shelves.
- And she’s a surprise to me as well,
- Octavia glances at me as she scribbles on the piece of paper.
I try not to smile.She’s pushy.
- Garia looks like she’s swallowed her tongue as she glances at me.