Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.01
Why don’t we sit and talk.
When Erin saw Pieces and Rags her jaw dropped.
- She counted silently as her guests awkwardly stood at the entrance.
- He was called Relc,
and he’d greeted Ryoka by spraying her with a mouthful of blue juice and shouting ‘it’s you!
- The Runner human!’
- Klbkch was already sheathing his sword,
but Zevara took several minutes of explaining before she rammed her blade back in its sheathe.
- She wondered how he would attract everyone’s attention with all the hubbub,
but Kblkch simply raised his mug and waited.
- It took several minutes,
- He presented a clear,
glass bottle filled with some kind of black sloshing liquid to the room.
- I can assure you.
It has been extensively tested and while the drink is strong,
- it is consumable by all present.”
- He was smiling,
- Ryoka on the other hand was drunk.
But she was still upright,
- which was quite impressive.
- but Ryoka was still awake.
The other girl was clearly triyng to keep herself upright and Erin felt it was only courteous to do the same.