Differences in The Wandering Inn 2.14 G
- it had one weakness.
It was alone,
and it couldn’t attack things inside of its own shell.
- So let’s see.
The inn had been in one place when Rags had seen it yesterday.
- But clearly something had happened.
No—none of the three people here win only moment she heas capable of magic like that,
- Rags was certain.
- or Hobs as they were known.
The Flooded Waters tribe’s single Hob had been their Chief—until Erin killed him,
- that was.
- The cruel truth of it was,
the Flooded Waters tribe was the weakest in the region.
- While the humans,
- The amorphous slime does not scream,
but purple gathers around the places where the missles strike,
- like antibodies rushing towards an injury.
- and Rags knew that Erin wasn’t able to harvest any more acid flies so long as the winter lasted.
Rags had several potions taken from travelers,
- but she had no idea what they did.
- a few weapons,
Rag’s magic and superior armaments,
- and enough food for a few days thanks to the Rock Crab.
- So then what?
What could a crossbow fire besides wood?