Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.44
- The Watch had never been meant to protect the city from siege.
They were over four hundred guardsmen in the city that held over ten thousand civilians.
- They were able to quell fights,
- How many were there?
- They kept getting back up.
- but he’d refused to send them out.
Three hundred Soldiers and the Workers would have made all the difference.
- But Ksmvr had refused.
A Ghoul bounded ahead of the running Zombies and skeletons.
- Too fast.
Zevara raised her sword and slashed at his chest.
- The dead woman stumbled,
- But the Hive shall never be taken,
even if ten thousand undead should attack.”
- and she saw he was wounded.
He was missing an antennae and two fingers on one of his right hands.
- His carapace was broken in places,
Selys had never used a sword.
Swords were for warriors,
- and she was just a receptionist.
- Krshia smacked her on the head.
Selys gaped as he hand flew to cover her head,
- but the Gnoll just snorted at her.
- and then fifty.
- but he shook his head.
Selys saw the Antinium had crackedthe chitin around his face somewhere.
- He looked—confused.
- A ghoul—a long-dead human with blue,
moldy skin—pull the zombie back.
- A segmented head with two long…
antennae made of flesh seemed dropped down towards her,
- and a fleshy mouth opened,
- He pulled Erin away,
handing her a knife from one of her hands.
- Skinner was screaming again,
- He had only two arms,
- graceful body,
- One of his ‘hands’ was missing thanks to Klbkch’s blades,
and he was bleeding and torn in a dozen place.s But he was too fast.
- Without his body he would get away.
Klbkch’s thundered at his Soldiers.
- But even Erin could see it.
- He tore left and right,
- a worm,