Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.41
The turned and stared.
- Erin pointed with a trembling finger at the large,
She turned to call for the next adventurer when another Drake walked over and put a hand on Sely’s shoulder.
The other Drake murmured in Selys’s ear.
- She called out to Gerial and Ceria as they were about to leave.
She didn’t see how Caluz’s eyes widened as she blocked Toren as he rapidly struck at her face and sides,
- It’s like a bow,
but one that you can load and wait until you need to fire.
- This one’s a piece of art.”
- explaining where she got it from.
When she heard about the acid flies Ceria scooted her chair as far away from the glowing green liquid as she could.
“Do you—do you have no sense of danger?”
I’m not the one handling the stuff.
- Toren doesn’t have any fleshy bits to melt and it’s useful.”
- “You Human—no,
- Pardon me Erin,
- It may be quite useful,
but I’ll trust to my usual preperations rather than rely on it.”