Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.37
She was no longer holding Kblckh.
- I can deactivate the magic.
I only activated because well—your skeleton surprised me.”
- he continued speaking to Ceria.
Neither adventurer noticed how often Torren kept passing by their table despite their full glasses.
a jar of something?
It set off my [Dangersense] when it pulled it out.”
- I had a look in the kitchen.
- Gerial nodded.
The skeleton didn’t trigger his [Dangersense] or his natural instincts at all.
- It was dangerous and no mistake—but it was no Lich or even a stronger variety of the undead.
- Erin was already setting the table next to Ceria and Gerial with a huge plate of food.
Caluz grunted in appreciation and sat down.
- There was no helping it.
Taking Toren into the city was more trouble that it was worth.
- If she wanted to get it back she’d have to make several trips with a handcart between feeding her guests.
Captain of the Silver-rank team of Adventuerers known as Kyrial’s Pride complained as he finally reached the top of the small hill where The Wandering Inn stood.
- He was wearing his armor of course,
- But he was missing one of his antennae,
the one Ksm had severed.
- And he was missing arms as well.