Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.35
- When Krshia came round she did it dramatically.
Gnolls weren’t as—civilized as other races.
- But of course that was the wrong thing for Erin to think.
In some ways Krshia fainting had been more relaxing than talking to Erin.
- Her head was beginning to hurt.
- There are several archmages.
One in the Human lands to the north.
Two more in other continents.
- But at least three have homes in Wistram,
- And that is why even if you go,
you must not trust them Erin Solstice.
- The mages of Wistram do not trust any who do not have magic they recognize.”
- winter would freeze you at sea as you travelled north and the storms would crack the hull of any ship foolish enough to brave the oceans.
And there is the cost to consider as well.”
- Say you reach to Wistram after so travelling far.
Tell me Erin Solstice,
- how do you plan on finding a mage to bring you home?”
- but the skeleton was aware of their crushing strength and lethally sharp teeth.
Moreover the skeleton now known as Toren or ‘Tor’ had felt there was something valuable to be gained.
- It was—yes,
- And maybe a bit of salt and pepper.
I like those kind of fish.
- But this fish is bad news.
- Her tears fell onto the cutting board and mixed with the blood and death below her.
Erin didn’t care.
- She let her tears fall,