Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.31
- The guardsman backed up two steps from the angry Gnoll.
He wasn’t a small man,
- but Krshia was big even for a Gnoll,
Krisha sniffed and glanced down the street.
the sheddings that he is talks too much and lies when he knows nothing.
- Someone broke into his stall,
- does it have to be now?
I’m really beat Krshia.
- I could use a nap—”
“Take a look at this Erin!
- I just received this and it’s the most fascinating thing ever!
- each piece on the imaginary board.
She stared down at a white king piece,
- a queen piece in the corner,
- It was like snail mail by boat versus sending stuff by plane.
But part of the process still confused her.
“I wonder—do you think I could send the answer to the person who sent me the letter?”
Olesm handed Erin another piece parchment and averted his eyes as she scribbled on it.
- She handed it back to him folded up.
- “You mentioned you had an inn.
If you wouldn’t mind I would very much like to see it and have am meal,
- if I may.”
She talked to Gazi while the female adventuer’s eyes roamed.
- She kept her big eye focused on Erin as she walked—out of politeness Erin guessed,
- But then Erin put it back on her face.
She bent down towards the young Drake,
- not looking towards either of the parents.
“Greetings Mistress Solstice.
- It seems like every other day I have to deal with uppity adventurers causing trouble.
It’s because I’m the highest-level [Guardsman] in the city,
- you know.
- It looks quite delicious.
Thank you Erin.”
- “Not at all.
I merely performed a complex bit of magic and received remunerations.
- But I believe this is more than enough to pay off my tab many times over.
- want a job?
The guardsmen exchanged a glance while Relc patted his stomach and tried to decide whether was still hungry.
- Pisces hurriedly waved away the bowl Erin was offering.