Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.30
- or very illegal in every land.
Those were usually confiscated.
- Selys was giving her the flat,
incredulous look she’d only seen in T.V.
“How did you—you know they swarm over anyone that falls into their nest and tears them apart,
“I am Gazi of Everst.”
- If Erin’s comment about taking down a nest of Shield Spiders had inspired quiet hubbub,
Gazi’s name brought awe-struck silence.
- Erin glanced around at the staring crowd.
- But this seemed like as good a time as any.
As Selys began stammering something and the adventuerers and civilians around Gazi backed up to give her room,
- Erin pushed her way through the crowd and into the bathroom.
Relc spun around and back-handed the first adventurer who was still swinging at him.
- The big guy flipped over and crashed to the ground.
- he was probably second to Relc.
- both had more levels in other classes which is why they’re so tough,
Good day to you Erin Solstice.
- We shall meet again.”
Pleased to meet you Miss…
Gabrielle the adventurer made a dismissive noise.