Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.29
- looking half-pleased,
- “It’s worth repaying our debt to her,
but its too bad we can’t stay in Liscor,
- Hairy dog-people.
Ryoka would have stopped and stared—or discretely observed them,
- but the fire of running was burning her from the inside out.
She also had a long knife in a leather sheathe she’d bought from the Adventurer’s Guild.
- They sold a number of items for adventurers behind their counter,
- But she’d played catch now and then,
and there were plenty of baseball games on T.V.
that she would occasionally watch.
- In short,
- And it had perfect accuracy.
Erin watched the rock she’d thrown strike one the tree dead center,
- hard enough to dent the bark.
- The fake earth—in fact,
some kind of green amalgamate of dead grass and sticks fell down and Erin stared down into the face of hell.
- A nest full of spiders.
“What a curious human you are.”
- “Not at all.
But I have met many humans.
Many humans and many races,
- but never one as curious as you.”