Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.28
- Pisces looked up,
mouth bulging around a bowl of soup.
- He swallowed,
- Mistress Solstice.
One you may more easier understand.
- But yes,
[Invisibility] is a 3rd Tier spell I have acquired after much practice and study.
- It is useful in almost every situation.”
- “I must read this.
- will be going now.
- Good thing seeing you calmed him down,
I forgot how soft you humans are!
- let me show you.
The name of the continent we’re living on is Semariss—well,
I know the humans have another name.
- It looks…
- For instance,
nearly a third of the population down there are Harpies and Naga.
We even have a good portion of Minotaurs that come and go.”
- I guess you might find more of them among the Gnoll Tribes—but they don’t belong there either.
They come from another continent further south,
- but they’re peaceful and easy to work with.”
She cut herself off and tried to back paddle.
- “Only if you can protect it.
Like I was saying Erin—”
- “I’ll be fine,
I promise Selys.
- What’s the worst that could happen?”