Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.24
- The nether shade conceals those who find the sun taxing and bright light an anathema.
The faint light that is not truest blackness but dark shade where only faint outlines are visible conjures nightmares for humans and those related to their kind.
- dear Klbkch?
Dare I hope that my Propugnator has changed so?”
- And she did not ask for the Workers specifically.
“And this human is genuine?”
- You believe?
What is the name of this human who has changed you so?”
- the change comes from the Others.
They have begun to question again the Plan.”
- But I need more than your loyalty.
Klbkchhzeim of the Free.
- I must have success.
- Who they might be warning Erin had no idea.
A certain human necromancer stayed well away from the glass jars,
- and she wasn’t sure if Goblins could read.
She sheparded them back to their seats and tried not to look at Goblin nether regions as their loincloths shifted in unfortunate ways.
- There was a reason pants were invented.
- “Got it!
Knight to C4!”
- Erin concentrated on the game as she walked around the inn.
She wasn’t conscious of how the Goblins slowed in their eating and the Antinium Workers paused form their meal to follow her around the room.
- Erin’s thoughts focused,
- She could practically feel the intensity coming off of each.
It reminded of her of the adults she used to play as a kid.
- No one liked being trash-talked by a middle schooler.
- He looked over.
On Klkbch’s side,
- he’d cornered Erin’s king with a bishop and a queen.
- “This one would watch,
- the other Antinium and the Goblins watching the game were filled with attention.
They stared as Erin showed them how to take a piece en passent and explained the unique rules around that action.
- The Antinium she was coaching immediately bowed its head to her.
- Erin had wanted to give them to the Antinium Workers as well,
but Klbkch told it wasn’t a good idea.
- Erin—that is,
Miss Erin Solstice is quite a remarkable human,
- isn’t she?”
- That night Erin slept well.
She did not wake up to hear a strange voice telling her she’d achieved [Strategist Level 1!].
- She did not level up that night.