Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.23
- Then ten.
- Come on,
- We can head them off—”
- “I’ve heard stories of the Goblin Crusades.
Multiple armies of Goblins rampaged throughout the north and sailed across to the human continent.
- There were at least a hundred thousand Goblins in each army,
- Very nasty.
Drinks blood and eats people if you’re not careful.
- I fought there twice.”
Is that what you humans call it?
- We just call them Hollowstone Deceivers.
- What about those giant spiders?
They’re probably start hiding in their tunnels soon,
but they’re still around.”
- Once the rains start you’ll see a ton of weird creatures,
and then when they stop all the animals that travel come here to graze.
And in the winter it gets really dangerous.”
Erin hurried into the kitchen to grab classes and the pitcher of freshly-squeezed juice.
- When she got back she heard Klbkch and Relc arguing.
- “The north is still relatively unguarded.
If the human nations were to unite—”
Relc raised his eyebrows while Erin struggled not the throttle him.
- Klbkch glanced sideways at Erin and then back to his drink.
what do the human nations do?”
- “Who knows?
- We have an okay relationship with them.
They don’t come over here and stomp on our eggs,
- and we don’t eat them.”
- I think they were in the east,
fighting near the Walled City.”
- But he doesn’t cause trouble,
or call humans names,
- or do anything bad.
it is true that if offered we will eat creatures humans and Drakes deem unsavory.
- We do not tend to consume such meals in public—”
Erin skidded nto the kitchen and began banging pots and plates together.
- Relc and Klbkch exchanged a puzzled glance until she walked back into the room carrying a heaping bowl of black things as far away from her as she could.
- If you want to fight you join the army or the Watch.
It’s humans who are the stupid—um…