Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.21
- and Pisces.
- until Pisces and Relc told her that Antinium couldn’t handle bread or pasta that well.
They were all naturally glucose-intolerant.
- Eating pasta was about as fun for Klbkch as poking his tongue with a knife.
- She looked down at her clothes.
She was wearing a variation of a t-shirt and pants she’d custom-ordered from one of the Gnolls that Krisha had introduced her to.
- are you a [Mage] then?
I saw a human one in town the other day,
- but apparently he’s a troublemaker and a thief.”
- not too dangerous but it’s a bit of a deterrent.
Your being human isn’t bad,
- but there are a lot of good inns in the city.
And we get recipes from the human cities up north all the time.
- Even if you sold a new dish,