Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.19
- For the destruction of a Goblin Chieftain within the area of Liscor you are hereby awarded 40 (forty)
coins of silver of equivalent denomination.
- Signed and witnessed by Klbkch of the Antinium.
- Please excuse my poor handwriting,
but I am not fluent in your script.
- “Do you wish to buy a necklace,
- “My store’s closed to you,
- I won’t sell to those without a hint of respect for others.”
- “Do you take me for a slow-witted hatchling,
or a human fool?
- I won’t accept food that’s days old!
- “Are you a player of chess,
- If so,
- another Drake,
this one colored bronze.
- He was thinner than the shopkeeper,
but still taller than she was.
- He finished setting up the pieces on his side and smiled at her across the table.
- “We have already agreed to the terms.
The human cannot back out now.”
- This piece here.
You can move a king together with a pawn like this,
“And pawns move two spaces on their first move,
everyone was talking about the stupid human who was dumb enough to wager on a game of chess against that idiot.”