Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.17
- His name was Klbkch.
It was what other the members of other species called him,
- at least.
- He moved extremely quickly –
his long legs combined with his high levels in the [Guardsman] class gave him [Enhanced Movement],
- which turned the several miles into a blur behind him.
As the fourth-highest leveled [Guardsman] in the city he was more than capable of handling most Goblin varieties.
- But if he was outnumbered he would retreat.
- If not,
his job was to witness her face and the forces currently occupying the inn.
- wounded or dying at the hands of the Goblins.
Klbkch was well-aware of their tenancy to rape and assault females of any humanoid race.
- But most of all it was this last moment.
No human would weep for a Goblin.”
- No Drake or Beastkin or Gnoll or any creature from Liscor would.”
- He quickly and deftly folded the dirty bandage and added it to the fire he’d lit.
“As you saw.”
- For instance,
while Relc is a higher level [Guardsman] than I,
he still does not possess the [Detect Guilt] skill.”
Klbkch ahd opened a window and an evening breeze was blowing through the kitchen.
- But she still smelled death.
You won’t believe what that stupid human did this time.”
- that Erin girl?
Stupidest human I’ve ever met.
- Do you know what she did this morning?”