Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.14
- but the definition of that really varied.
Some of the male Drakes only wore loincloths and maybe a light cloak around their body,
- while the female ones usually had more on.
even that was varied because they didn’t have breasts.
There was no such thing as a bra,
and so a lot of the female lizards were as naked as the males.
- Only the Gnolls seemed to adhere to human-style dress code.
- Erin pushed that thought out of her head.
Guardsmen were police officers.
- They were allowed to kill people without due process,
- “Hey Relc.
I hear there’s a human wandering around the city.”
- But hey,
what’s this about a human?
- Is it that female one I was telling you about?”
- the guy on western gate duty –
he didn’t say much other than that he thought it was a human female.
- What was the name of the one you met?”
- It’s certainly not the smell,
to hear Belc talk.”
- let me tell you.
And she’s tougher than she looks—I didn’t think any human could survive out in the floodplains that long.
- She’s funny too.”
- but they don’t have much inside their fleshy heads.
I’d never trust a human to make the smart decision.
- Am I right?”
- He laughed boisterously until he saw the human female staring at him across the mess hall.
His laugher cut off instantly.
- The other Drakes watched as he dashed out of the room.
Then they turned backed to their conversation.
- Haven’t seen one in a long time.
how’s my favorite human doing?
- “It’s not often I get to rescue a damsel in distress.
That’s what they call human females,