Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.13
- Grizzled Drake warriors,
inhumanly tall Gnolls and several Antinium appraised the speaker who had just walked into the room.
- The receptionist pointed to a large wooded board nailed up against one wall.
It had a quite a lot of parchment stuck to the wood,
- and several large and burly adventurers were gathered around it,
- or weapons.
Erin spotted two Drakes and one of Klbkch’s species wearing light robes and carrying staves or daggers at their belts.
“It’s really rare to see any humans this far out from the coast.
- Your kind usually just sticks to its cities.
- They’d also have some clothes there,
but I’m not sure if they have any made for humans.”
“I don’t like humans.
- They smell.”
“That’s because humans can’t smell anything.”
- “Move it,
- Some glanced out of the corner of their eyes.
Others were less discrete and openly stared at her.
- Erin saw a few small lizard-children pointing at her and felt out of place.
- If you’re looking for a bargain,
- “What does it look like,
- “Don’t touch.
You’ll stink it up with your human smell.”
- “I don’t have all day to play fetch for you,
- Just tell me what you want to buy first.”
- Walking in here,
- stinking up the market,
and insulting any non-humans you find.
- You should be grateful the Guard doesn’t run you out of the city!
I’ve buy it all.”