Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.12 R
- But Garia could see as plain as her own level that Ryoka was about to fight.
The other girl had a—a certain expression that crossed her face in times like these.
- What’s up?”
- “I get it.
She’s a great person.A popular girl.
- A someone everyone likes.”
- although she’d never been in one herself.
But she’d practiced one the off-chance her parents would allow her to fight in the ring.
Ryoka had chosen the far corner of the furthest table towards the door,
- which meant that there would be far fewer people able to talk to her.
- He stabbed at his food and made a face.
- So far Cervial’s team –
the Flawless Flights,
“Hold it Calruz.
- You can’t just order someone to leave.
“Wait a second Cervial,
- if you’re going to recruit Ryoka the Horns of Hammerad have the right to make the first offer.”
- That remark came from Sostrom,
and it was met with agreement from the other runners.
- Cervial nodded.
- He looked around in the hush.
Possible Calruz didn’t see the way Ceria’s back tensed up and the Half-elf’s head came around,
- or the way even Yvlon’s hand tightened on her fork.
Ceria was right of course.
- Ryoka eyed Calruz for the first time as a potential threat.
- The other adventurers murmured and cheered for Ryoka to hit him with her best shot.
The Minotaur didn’t even both raising his other hand.
“Calm down Calruz!
Hold still gods damn it!”
- Fight me!
Come back here you coward!
- Are you afraid?”
Her first blurred and disappeared as it shot towards Yvlon’s face.
- But it was intercepted and crossed by a flash of silver.