Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.10 R
- She wasn’t quite glaring –
mainly because Garia was kicking her none-to-gently in the shins and trying to get her to play nice.
- She didn’t feel like playing nice.
- And while some lamps and torches provided light on the street,
the rooftops and many streets had only the faint moonlight to light the way.
For a moment both figures stared at each other across the few feet.
- Then Ryoka got to her feet.
- flipped over and rolled as she struck the street cobblestones below.
Theofore gaped at Ryoka rolled back into her feet and kept running without even pausing.
- In seconds,
- She was on the ground,
and Theodore knew he wouldn’t catch her now.
- He knew where she was going,