Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.07
“Good evening human.
- I was wondering if my colleague and I could take up a moment of your time—”
- Erin opened the door slowly.
The lizardman carefully opened the door and stepped inside.
- The giant insect walked in too and gave her a polite nod.
This is why no one else is willing to be your partner aside from other bugs.”
- but can we ask you a few question about where you’re from?
It’s pretty odd to find a human out here,
- let alone in an abandoned place like this.
- I’m not familiar with that nation.
Or is it a continent?.
Is that east of here?
- Over the mountains,
- Who don’t want to eat me?
Or is that after the meal.”
- We were just sent here to make sure no Goblins or nasty creatures started living here.
We’ve got no problem with humans.
“They have to teach humans how to level?
- I’m a Drake,
not a lizardfolk.
- There’s a big difference.”
- “I believe it was my turn to do that.
Apologize to the human for you rudeness.”
- I mean,
sure most humans can’t tell us apart,
- but the lizardfolk live near water and can breathe underwater too,
“We can breathe fire.”
- Erin grinned and gave him a thumbs up.
- Such as in this case.
I have seen several similar afflictions as a guardman.”
- Relc snorted gently.
IT sounded like a leaf blower starting up.
- It is unwise to hug those with exoskeletons.
How can I replay you for—”
She cast around for something to give him but Klbkch held up once of his…
- not to enjoy ourselves.
Moreover you are eating all of this human’s dinner.”
“That’s what I heard some small humans saying once.
- But she’s female.
- I’d bet on it.
I’m not sure why a human would be out here anyways,
- let alone in that place.”
- that’s all.
Why else would a human female want to hang out with a Drake and an overgrown bug?”
- “Her being a runaway would be most likely.
I find it hard to believe any human would wander so far into the grasslands by accident and she did not seem to be looking for directions.”
“I have no sexual attraction towards humans.
- Unlike you.”
I don’t like humans.
- They’re scaleless,
“It’s not that I’m not interested,
I have an open mind.
- I wouldn’t mind looking.