Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.07 R
“There’s no need for flattery Fals.
“We don’t want to get in your way Ryoka—”
“We’ve love to.
- “We’d like to,
really we would Ryoka.
- But Lady Magnolia—no one tells her what to do,
“I didn’t—I don’t agree with everything Fals said Ryoka,
- but I think he’s right in some ways.
- that’s one of the first things she’ll do.
Good thing I don’t have any shoes so she call fill them with thumbtacks.”
- Ceria gasped,
but Geria’s reaction was even more dramatic.
- He shot backwards in his chair and crashed to the ground in surprise.
- the Blighted King wages an eternal war against monster tribes and demons.
His continent has seen war for two hundred years and his is one of the last nations not consumed.
- Nations send their own armies to support him,
- They have subjugated their lands and created a peaceful continent,
or at least one with few fewer monsters.
- But despite that they fight amongst themselves in a never-ending battle for supremacy.
- “Sweet Home Alabama” thunders in my ears as I race out the city.
Lynryrd Skynrd’s lyrics blast through my ears as I pick up speed,
- shedding Runners left and right.