Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.06 R
- chances are they’re still around.
But he hasn’t been since,
- if that’s what you’re asking.”
- “We studied together in Wistram Academy.
I wasn’t a friend of his,
but we were acquaintances and I knew he was in the area.
We accept necromancers too.
it was because of what he wanted to do with necromancy that he was expelled.”
- “If you want to go faster,
pull the cart Calruz.”
- So far he’s escaped,
but its only a matter of time before he stays in one place too long and gets caught.”
- Ryoka looked around too,
but the plains were full of hidden hills and dips that made seeing in a straight line hard.
- a rising hill,
broad enough to almost be called a plateu,
- and on it—
- “For what you want?
When any [Cleric] would charge you two hundred coins for a [Restoration] spell?
Pisces pointed at Ryoka’s legs.
- She felt something begin to shift inside her leg and bit back a shout of surprise.
Ceria apologized once the Horns of Hammered had moved out of earshot.
- She sighed and rubbed at her brow.
- When did I forget gratitude?
When was my first response always anger?
- When did I forget what it meant to say ‘thank you?’
- Imagine Dragons,
Fueled by Ramen,
- Lady Gaga*,