Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.06 D
- he was sipping from a very pleasant,
fruit drink and watching Luan race across the water in a kayak.
- The South African man was at home on the water.
He’d found that the Lizardfolk used a similar device to a kayak and within the first hour had set about customizing one of their boats to his specifications.
- Now he was racing the Lizardfolk,
- and it was something else to see an athlete row in real life.
Luan’s kayak skimmed across the water,
- impossibly fast,
“I don’t wear a ring when I kayak.
Or travel and kayak.
- I might lose it or it could get stolen.