Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.02 R
- and their leader,
a minotaur [Fighter]* who wields an enormous battleaxe in combat.
- it’s the first class most warriors take,
but if this minotaur guy were higher-level he’d be an [Axemaster] or [Knight].
They general consensus is that they’re quite competent in combat,
- and they’d received official permission to search the ruins for the duration of the week.
- It felt like the worst static electricity shock I’d ever felt times a hundred,
but that meant the lighting had missed me.
- And I was still alive.
- I immediately veer left and accelerate towards where the adventurers are.
The Lich makes a crackling noise as it realizes its been duped.
- It tries to lower the bone barrier,
leader of the Hammer of Hammerad,
- grunted at the other warrior as the two hid behind one of the fallen walls in the ruins.
The minotaur hit his thigh and winced.
- The huge spear of ice protruding out of his midriff oozed more dark blood and he sat back against the wall and breathed out.
But they why—
- “I’m a Runner.
I’ve got a delivery for the leader of the Hammers of Hammerad.
- That you?”
Ryoka glanced down at the minotaur.
- He nodded to her as more sweat dripped from his brow.
- All unbroken.
Delivery to Hammers of Hammerad.
- Your seal?”
“I can easily do Magnlolia’s request.
- Ryoka can just switch with me.”
- If looks could kill…
but Pershua’s looks only annoy.
- She stomped towards me until my nose burned with her stupid perfume.
- or should I say,
- Won’t you stay for a while?”