Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.01 R
“Did you just finish your deliveries to Celers?
- That’s fast!
- He was a blonde,
tanned runner with long legs and red clothing that was better-quality than the other runners around him.
- He also wore two daggers at his belt.
most runners begin as City Runners first.”
I’m a girl from Wisconsin.
- I’m a Freshman in college,
- The average worker makes about 3-4 silver coins* per day.
But that’s pittance compared to what merchants or shopkeepers can bring in.
- Even taking away their daily expenses,
- they probably earn upwards of twenty silver coins each day.
But that’s pittance compared to the money adventurers can make.