Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.01 H
- She ran forwards,
drawing her belt dagger from its sheathe.
- She planted it in the back of the ghouls’ head,
- trying to keep them from reaching Ceria.
She saw even as the magic in him surged.
- She was in a half-place,
- He’s here,
The magic casters needed no further casting.
- Ceria and Sostrom pointed their wands and loosed their spells along with the other casters,
- She pushed the monster away and it staggered.
Gerial saw Yvlon pulled her sword out of the dead man’s stomach and the ghoul folded up.
- He hadn’t even seen her strike.
- She’d been separated by Sostrom when the monster grabbed him,
and a Ghoul was trying to catch her as she doged backwards.
- Gerald had just cleaved the head off of the Crypt Lord he’d been fighting.
The last monsterous undead hesitated as its minions surrounded it.