Differences in The Wandering Inn 1.00 D
- still half-awake.
But she had no anesthesia,
- nothing to give him.
- She’d already forgotten his face,
but she remembered him begging to her as they’d carried me in.
- He’d asked her to save his life.
- But others looked like veterans,
such as the Minotaur with the spiked club who stood head and shoulders above everyone except the few Centaurs who’d enlisted.
- she would have liked some antibiotics,
general and local anesthesia,
- a supply of needles,
- The big ones have influence,
representatives in other nation,
- even entire merchant organizations that cater only to them!”
“As if they made a difference!
- They’ll take anyone with good armor.
- Crushed bones,
pieced armor—she shuddered as she imagined trying to restore a smashed hand without equipment.
- She wasn’t even sure she could help someone who got cut by a sword here.
- Even a healing potion would probably only form an abscess around the arrowhead until Geneva could get it out.
It was better to slice up Geneva’s flesh to retrieve it rather than leave it in.
Thriss wiped at his mouth with the back of his head and spat.
- Geneva looked at the arm.
Geneva had quite a number of discrete inquiries over medical issues of everything from boils and blisters to conditions like gout and even a surprising case of lacerations on a man’s groinal region.
- When Geneva asked where he’d gotten that,