Differences in The Wandering Inn S03 – Wistram Days (Pt. 3)
- the mage-lights provided decent illumination,
but the magics that controlled them dimmed the intensity of light each floating orb of light or eternally burning torch gave off.
- There was a tunnel in the wall,
one that lead straight into another room.
The two got back to pouring over the book.
- Ceria squinted at the magical writing,
I believe I owed you some history?”
- and maybe their rooms.
But imagine the amount of traps and dangerous spells up there?
- Just trying to break into a former mage’s room is deadly.”
- But a year ago,
- the old Drake who taught me and Beatrice,